Auto Club of Southern California Claims Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Auto Club of Southern California

Claims Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2013.

Interview

Great process. Went to a fair at the company. It involved a Phone interview , in person, background check and drug test. The in person was done at a company job fair. The interviewees had the opportunity to talk with current employees and snacks were provided. It was an enjoyable process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Club of Southern California

Claims Service Representative Interview

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by the hiring manager directly the next day to schedule an online test. The test was mainly a personality test regarding how I would react in certain situations, etc. After I passed that I was scheduled to come back for an interview. I was interviewed by two managers, then I had to submit a writing sample. Next was a simulation over the phone where I had to deal with an angry customer. Finally, I met with manager whose team I would be on. The whole process took about 4 hours, which was not communicated to me when the interview was scheduled.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions are situational in nature. Interviewers are looking for specific examples to convey your experiences.   Answer Question