Auto Club of Southern California Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Auto Club of Southern California

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

Multi step interview process. Single person interview, computer simulated assessment and then another interview with management. I attended an in house job fair so I'm not sure if my process was expedited...it took approximately 4 hours of the day.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Club of Southern California

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

AAA likes the STAR method: share a "S"ituation or "T"ask, what was your "A"ction, and what was the "R"esult. Be detailed about a past experience, and focus on your customer service and soft skills.

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick interview, asked basic questions such as goals in life and why I think I would be a great fit for the position. All in all an easy interview that went well.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Long Beach, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy. Applied online, took 48hrsn for the assesment, passed, a call was given 2 days followed up with a phone interview, then 24 hrs had a video interview, i was super excited.....then 48 hrs, i called them and they set up a 2nd phone interview, that came with a person to person the next day. Then I was hired as soon as I walked in. They had about a million questions, i was nervous but I smiled the whole interview.

Interview Questions

• What was one rule that you didnt like at your last employer?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Burbank, CA) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed by a supervisor who asked a series of questions about my previous work experience and work habits. There were many questions and each had me describe a certain time and/or item from my previous work experience and then expand on that.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you went our of your way to help a customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. It was a published hourly rate.

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Burbank, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

you sit with a rep on the floor and listen to calls for a few minutes then meet with one of the managers while they ask questions from a 10 page document that they need to fill out

Interview Questions

• name a difficult situation you had at work and how did you handle it?   1 Answer