Auto Club of Southern California Insurance Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Insurance Customer Service Representative

Interviews at Auto Club of Southern California

4.0

Insurance Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

2 and 1/2 hours for interview process. Way way way less for some if you did not pass the initial roleplay as you will be there less than 1 hour. First 15 minutes was a call center director going over the company culture, benefits, call center life and pay. If you pass roleplay, next up is the 1 on 1 interview with someone that is in management at AAA. If you pass that, it's a panel interview next and you will know right then and there if you are hired or not for job there is no waiting. About 8 people are in a room. Call center director tells all they can't hire everyone right up front. Very few pass all three processes of roleplay and the two interviews. Some end up reapplying a second and a third time within 6 mos. to a year period. If you do not pass the on site round of roleplay/interviews, the applicant is unable to apply again for 6 months, but can apply for other positions, just not that specific one.

Interview Questions

• Customer calls in to make a payment but payment method differs.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Club of Southern California

Customer Service Representative (Insurance) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

I applied online and was sent an assessment test to take in which i passed. I was then contacted by HR for a phone interview which consisted of more information about the job and can I commit to it. HR contacted me a few days later to schedule me for an in-person interview. The interview was located near USC where there were multiple candidates "Job Fair Interview"

The first step was role playing and If you passed you move on to the next step.
    The next step was a one on one with a supervisor in which I did not pass.
    But, if you did you would then interview with a manager and if you pass that you're hired.

I feel as if they cut so many great candidates like myself which is why they have a high turnover rate especially in the call center department. I have more than enough customer service skills, proper phone etiquette, etc... The interview questions were not that difficult and I felt as if I answered them to the best of my ability. But, what you think is good may not be for the interviewer.

But, when one door closes another one will open. Right after I interviewed with the city and was hired :)

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when . . . Behavioral Situation Questions   1 Answer