Auto Club of Southern California Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auto Club of Southern California Interview Questions

Interviews at Auto Club of Southern California

2.9

Training Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

The interview starts with a phone interview followed by an in person interview. Typically there are multiple managers in one interview. It took about 2.5 weeks to hear back after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you didn’t agree with your manager.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

Phone screen and then panel interview with 3 managers and unit manager. It took them 2 days to make an offer. They did not allow me to give my current job two weeks notice.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Glendale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Glendale, CA) in May 2019.

Interview

Applied online, had a preliminary interview and then got called in by the branch manager for in person interview. Weirdest interview I’ve ever had. The women was nice but all she did was ask questions and write everything I said down word for word. The whole thing took about half an hour but I got an email from HR the same day saying they’re moving on with other candidates and I wasn’t selected. No surprise! For a joke position with no befits paying less than 28k a year and they expect you to work every weekend and every holiday! Even if I was hired I probably wouldn’t have stayed for more than a year because most of the call center reps I talked too looked depressed and extremely obese!

Interview Questions

• How you approach and angry customer   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself in 2 years   1 Answer
    • Tell me a little bit about yourself?   1 Answer
    • Why do you want to work for AAA   1 Answer

Insurance Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

A joke. They will be lying to you, so lie back. They will be telling you about how much money you can make and lie about how easy it is. but you will not make it and they are lying to you

Interview Questions

• If you were selling a policy, and the client told you they were leaving for Hawaii, What would you say to them?   1 Answer

Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Coppell, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Coppell, TX).

Interview

The entire interview process went fairly smooth. Depending on the position that you apply for you will take a few assessments and they will call you in for a face to face interview.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

Interview process is very antiquated with many closed ended questions and a lot of silence as recruiter was documenting responses. Recruiter stated their business process is to notify the candidate within 5 business days regardless if moving on the process or not. I never received any additional communication and I also followed up with the recruiter as to status.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1 - 10, how is your written communication?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA) in May 2018.

Interview

They had a job fair at their company, lots of people went. they have various different booth for different position. I talked to their software developer team and ended up having an literal onsite interview with their department head. questions were fairly easy, asked about my experience, and he seemed very pleased about my answers. all their team members wrote down my contact info on a separate note book and told me they will contact me back. however its been a week already still didnt hear anything back.

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

1) Phone interview, 2) Personality Test, 3) Group Interview (scenario based interview)
    Group interview was hard for me. I had the interview with 2 employees. The questions were to find out if I fit in to the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve conflicts at work?   1 Answer

Senior BA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Meeting with several managers...panel type interview. It seemed to go well. Still waiting to hear back. But a great group of managers and I could see myself working for anyone of them.

Big Data Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California in February 2018.

Interview

One phone screening with a recruiter. One brief talk with the manager, mostly behavioural. On-site interview consisted of basic SQL. Duplicates, rankings, etc. all in TSQL. Background check, drug test, then offer.