Auto Club of Southern California Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auto Club of Southern California Interview Questions

Updated Oct 25, 2017

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

They are very welcoming. They just want to know if you are a decent person and open to learn, and can answer a few hard questions. They do a hair drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why are you leaving your last job?   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

The hardest part of the interview was the test they give you beforehand. It checks math, reading, and reasoning. Plus behavioral questions based on scenarios. I will say the interviewers were the nicest people! They put you at ease with kindness which helps with interview nerves.

Claims Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Passed an assessment test online, and then was called in for an interview within the same week. (It only went so quickly because I knew a current employee who got my resume to the right manager) HR called within the same day with an offer. Managers were friendly just looking for the right Fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

Multi step interview process. Single person interview, computer simulated assessment and then another interview with management. I attended an in house job fair so I'm not sure if my process was expedited...it took approximately 4 hours of the day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick interview, asked basic questions such as goals in life and why I think I would be a great fit for the position. All in all an easy interview that went well.

Travel Agent Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

This process started out positive, but quickly went downhill. I had an initial telephone interview with a recruiter. Rather than schedule a phone interview, the screener asked if I could do the interview during the initial phone call. I was shopping at the time. I found a quiet place to talk and answered her questions. That was followed by an online assessment that I had to take when I got home. Then I was scheduled for an in-person interview at the AAA office in Costa Mesa. This is where things got interesting. The first interview was with two employees who spent the bulk of the time sharing mostly negative information about the job and the culture of the company. They left for a few minutes and then came back with another person (a supervisor) to continue with the interview. This woman continued to tell me how stressful the job would be. She also explained the compensation process, making it clear that I would never get a raise, and that I would not receive any commissions for at least the first six months, and then I would not be an actual agent for about two years. I had already been an independent travel agent for three years. So after all of this, they told me I would hear back in the next few days regarding the "next step". It's been over three months, and I haven't heard anything from these professionals. Lol!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

AAA likes the STAR method: share a "S"ituation or "T"ask, what was your "A"ction, and what was the "R"esult. Be detailed about a past experience, and focus on your customer service and soft skills.

Member Services Representative, Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter the day after I applied. He asked a few questions about myself of why I wanted to work for the company and previous job employment. He also let me know about the history of their company. He said I would be contacted later that week by an actual manager and the phone interview would be about an hour long. I was contacted 3 days later and the nice lady asked me a few questions about myself, previous employment and we did role playing. We did a few scenarios about angry customers and confused customers. I was asked my skills weaknesses and examples of a time I provided exceptional service. I passed the phone interview and was invited for a in person interview the following week. I came in and was greeted by the same person and took a tour of the building. I was asked a few of the same questions as the ones over the phone and was told more about the company. I was then taking to another huger manager and interviewed by him and he asked similar interview questions. Afterwards, the manager took me back to the office and I was offered a deal which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company?
      Why did you leave your last employer?
      What are some skills you posses that you can benefit the company?
      Why do you want to work for Triple A?
      Explain a time you had a difficult customer. How did you turn it into a positive experience.   Answer Question

Employee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California in December 2016.

Interview

Saw the job online and took the time to fill out the application, write cover letter, updated resume. Received a call back a few days later and spoke with someone from HR for the initial screening call. Conversation went well, then spoke with the hiring manager.

I was told that although the phone interviews went well, however according to the assessments that I took I was not a good personality fit. They really are looking for a certain cookie-cutter, minion mold to work there. Very antiquated process, indicative of the company, and truth in the company reviews.

Branch Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Extensive interview process. Did a online assessment then was called on the phone and did a breif phone interview before invited to interview in person. Did 3 rounds of in person interviews before being hired.