Auto Club of Southern California Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2018

2.9

Senior BA Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

Meeting with several managers...panel type interview. It seemed to go well. Still waiting to hear back. But a great group of managers and I could see myself working for anyone of them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (San Diego, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

One phone interview and then one in person interview. In person interview was unique. After a panel interview, there is a role play. You read over some policies and then role play taking a phone call from a customer. Then you have to write an email to a customer inquiry. If you make it past that, they have you job shadow for a little.

Interview Questions

• Panel interview consisted of STAR questions about customer experience and working on a team   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Escondido, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Escondido, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

Process was simple. Applied online and received a phone call within a few days to schedule an in person interview.

The in person interview was with a couple of managers who asked a few standard behavioral interview questions.

After the in person interview I had to do a scenario assessment that checks your personality and aptitude for the claims position.

Following the scenario assessment I had a discussion about the position, work day, and history of the company.

I heard back approximately an hour after leaving the office.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever had to deal with an irate customer.   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Riverside, CA) in January 2018.

Interview

The process was easy at first. I had a employee referral which took about 7-10 days from applying online. The referring employee had to contact his internal HR rep to contact but then she advised I was not geographically in her area and assigned another person to contact me, no problem. Th next call was HR recruiter advised i could be placed anywhere from Pasadena to Victorville???? I said ok I am kind of in the middle of those areas. Good advice from recruiter to portray myself as hungry and aggressive. The dirty old office in Riverside is not an environment that projects career growth potential or financial stability. I had to wait 3 weeks after phone interview (holiday season) to get 2 cardboard cut out managers that wanted robots for employees don't think outside the box we are AAA so we know better than you. My referral is military so he likes to follow rules and I am more free thinking and entrepreneurial with sales ability to run circles around these managers. I decided that I didn't want to proceed so I botched the interview so I would not be stuck under these management types again. I felt they were burned out and overworked just going through the motions without ever trying to appreciate sales experienced individual. The atmosphere or culture seem pessimistic and gives a negative aura.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you failed to meet a customers need and how did you resolve it to their satisfaction?   2 Answers

Direct Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

First there is a phone interview with a person from HR, if they consider you are a possible candidate, you will have to take an assessment online. This assessment consist of an app that simulates calls of clients and it records your interactions with it, and finally an interview with two managers at the branch.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in AAA?   1 Answer

Claims Adjuster Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

They are very welcoming. They just want to know if you are a decent person and open to learn, and can answer a few hard questions. They do a hair drug test.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here? Why are you leaving your last job?   Answer Question

CSR Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

The hardest part of the interview was the test they give you beforehand. It checks math, reading, and reasoning. Plus behavioral questions based on scenarios. I will say the interviewers were the nicest people! They put you at ease with kindness which helps with interview nerves.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Filled out an application online. Passed an assessment test online, and then was called in for an interview within the same week. (It only went so quickly because I knew a current employee who got my resume to the right manager) HR called within the same day with an offer. Managers were friendly just looking for the right Fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

Multi step interview process. Single person interview, computer simulated assessment and then another interview with management. I attended an in house job fair so I'm not sure if my process was expedited...it took approximately 4 hours of the day.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

Quick interview, asked basic questions such as goals in life and why I think I would be a great fit for the position. All in all an easy interview that went well.