Auto Club of Southern California Member Services Representative, Insurance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Auto Club of Southern California

2.0

Member Services Representative, Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter the day after I applied. He asked a few questions about myself of why I wanted to work for the company and previous job employment. He also let me know about the history of their company. He said I would be contacted later that week by an actual manager and the phone interview would be about an hour long. I was contacted 3 days later and the nice lady asked me a few questions about myself, previous employment and we did role playing. We did a few scenarios about angry customers and confused customers. I was asked my skills weaknesses and examples of a time I provided exceptional service. I passed the phone interview and was invited for a in person interview the following week. I came in and was greeted by the same person and took a tour of the building. I was asked a few of the same questions as the ones over the phone and was told more about the company. I was then taking to another huger manager and interviewed by him and he asked similar interview questions. Afterwards, the manager took me back to the office and I was offered a deal which I accepted.

Interview Questions

• What can you contribute to the company?
    Why did you leave your last employer?
    What are some skills you posses that you can benefit the company?
    Why do you want to work for Triple A?
    Explain a time you had a difficult customer. How did you turn it into a positive experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Club of Southern California

Member Services Representative, Insurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Role play interview over the phone/ then tour then job offer about two days after. Once they complete the tour they sit you down and then say why are you the perfect candidate for the job?

Interview Questions