Auto Club of Southern California Travel Agent Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Travel Agent Trainee

Auto Club of Southern California Travel Agent Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Auto Club of Southern California

2.5

Travel Agent Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California.

Interview

Internet, website

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Club of Southern California

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Luis Obispo, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (San Luis Obispo, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I met with 2 older women who asked me if I brought my cell phone & what kind I had. One wanted me to convince the other to switch her iPhone for a another brand. After their childish games, I had to write an essay on why I wanted this job. Then they wanted me to drive 3 hours to meet their Regional Director for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• How would I tell a customer they don't accept credit cards for the DMV.   1 Answer
    • Would I mind driving to Santa Clarita to meet their Regional Director   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

You have to fill out an application. Then you take an assessment and, if they like your results they contact you via a recruiter. She will then give you information on the positions and briefly screen if you fit their culture. From there you go to a physical interview with management and, if things are favorable they will hire you. It was a very smooth process.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

This process started out positive, but quickly went downhill. I had an initial telephone interview with a recruiter. Rather than schedule a phone interview, the screener asked if I could do the interview during the initial phone call. I was shopping at the time. I found a quiet place to talk and answered her questions. That was followed by an online assessment that I had to take when I got home. Then I was scheduled for an in-person interview at the AAA office in Costa Mesa. This is where things got interesting. The first interview was with two employees who spent the bulk of the time sharing mostly negative information about the job and the culture of the company. They left for a few minutes and then came back with another person (a supervisor) to continue with the interview. This woman continued to tell me how stressful the job would be. She also explained the compensation process, making it clear that I would never get a raise, and that I would not receive any commissions for at least the first six months, and then I would not be an actual agent for about two years. I had already been an independent travel agent for three years. So after all of this, they told me I would hear back in the next few days regarding the "next step". It's been over three months, and I haven't heard anything from these professionals. Lol!

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stressful situations?   1 Answer