Auto Club of Southern California Underwriter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Auto Club of Southern California

2.5

Underwriter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California (Costa Mesa, CA).

Interview

1) Phone interview, 2) Personality Test, 3) Group Interview (scenario based interview)
Group interview was hard for me. I had the interview with 2 employees. The questions were to find out if I fit in to the company.

Interview Questions

• How did you solve conflicts at work?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Auto Club of Southern California

Underwriter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Auto Club of Southern California in May 2010.

Interview

I applied for the position as a current employee. AAA likes to hire/promote within. About a week after I applied, I received an email for an interview. Had a group interview asking about my history and what I can bring to the team, it was pretty simple. I was told I'll be informed within 3 weeks.

I was informed 6 weeks later. I was told by the main manager she had to get upper management permission to raise the start pay which delayed things. However, I tried several times to get an update via email considering we work for the same company and was ignored.

Interview Questions

• Describe a difficult situation with a customer knowing they are correct.   Answer Question

Negotiation

AAA is an extremely conservative company. If you want to make changes, don't apply. You will cause issues unless your changes fall in line with what your manager wants. If you want to be a team player regardless of the ideology, you'll do fine.