AutoMoney Title Loans Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoMoney Title Loans Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AutoMoney Title Loans

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AutoMoney Title Loans (Charleston, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

I was called in to interview with one of the stores in Charleston during the process of my interview the manager interviewing me kept playing with the coworkers outside and constantly leaving me in the back room for long periods of time. The interview lasted over an hour Due to this. I was then sent to Charleston to meet with John who is the owner who had his feet propped on his desk tossing gummy's into his mouth. I was hired instantly and came outside to have a boot on my car because I parked where the first manager I had an interview with told me to park. It cost me $50 to get the boot removed and then I started the next day.

Interview Questions

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AutoMoney Title Loans (Lexington, SC) in November 2017.

Interview

Had interview with district manager which was very professional and nice. Then interview with the owner was totally unprofessional. He ate, put his feet on the desk, had a dog in the office, and asked personal questions.

Interview Questions

• How many kids do you have, are you married, how did you like working for previous employer, who watches your children, do they have child care   Answer Question