AutoZone Any Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hobbs, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoZone (Hobbs, NM) in October 2011.

Interview

After applying online was called in for a 1:1 interview with SM. Took an hour basic automotive questions & what would you do questions. Was told about what was done around the store, the amount of weight that will be lifted/pulled. Cleaning of the store/store front. Was told they were looking for a Commercial Driver & asked if I would be interested. After saying yes was told they would do a background check/driving record check. Interview took about an hour. Have called a couple times to check status as it has been a week & want to work so started looking for another job. SM said it was a sure thing, background check came back fine & was waiting on driving record from other state(just moved to this state).

Interview Questions

• Unexpectedly asked if there a problem came about that had no policy for it what would I do.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Funny thing is pay was never mentioned. Called a couple times to get status of background/driving check but still has not mentioned pay rate. Find out in advance how long before you will know/hear something back.

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Any Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Salt Lake City, UT) in February 2010.

Interview

Applied online on the website. A day or 2 later got a phone call to come in for an interview. Interviewed with store manager and then went and met with the District Manager. 2 days later offered a job and accepted the offer.

Interview Questions

• As a former manager, what was the best thing you took from that position?   Answer Question