AutoZone Commercial Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Commercial Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AutoZone

2.2

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Cincinnati, OH).

Interview

If you pass the online portion which is more about ethics than skill, you're in. Commercial isn't easy to break into unless you've done this sort of thing, or sadly... are an attractive woman.

Interview Questions

• Name something you've done to bend the rules.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, WI

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AutoZone (Hartford, WI) in October 2012.

Interview

apply online, they will call for interview. Store manager will interview you first, then district manager, sometimes they both will hold the interview at the same time. they will ask typical questions, but also automotive knowledge. They may place you in a different city than what you originally applied for, but they will put you where needed so long as you agree.

Interview Questions

• there really isn't any unexpected question, they basically get down to the point. They may ask you automotive knowledge, but it is not required to have any, so you don't need to know the answers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I took what they gave me

Commercial Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

There is a multi interview process pretty casual not intense

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Pretty easy

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AutoZone (Chicago, IL) in March 2014.

Interview

Phone screen followed by in-person interview with Area Manager. Then another interview with HR, ASM and RM. No need for any previous auto sales experience. Long waiting process in between interviews and hire date.

Interview Questions

• The basic interview questions.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AutoZone (Tampa, FL) in September 2014.

Interview

Asked about previous experience, automotive know how and salesmanship. I already worked for the company and they recruited me from Pep Boys doing commercial. Honestly it was not challenging just more of a personality review.

Commercial Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone in September 2012.

Interview

I applied on line and advised the Regional HR rep I had done so. Heard from the District Manager a few days later. Had short phone interview. Had to fill out an easy test online & interviewed in person 2 days later. They ran a back ground on me and called offering me the position. I accepted the the next day I had an panel interview again with the District Manager, District Sales Manager & the Regional Commerical Sales Manager (basically a get to know me interview.)