AutoZone Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at AutoZone

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Big Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone (Big Rapids, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

Interviewed by two store managers took about 30 minutes in rear of store in storage area. They statedright from start that they wanted me as an employee I was just what they were looking for to help get reliable help in store

Interview Questions

• Have you had any customer service experience and or management ,customer contact auto repair experience military service, Any family issues that could affect my work schedules What are your goals with Auto Zone   1 Answer
  • What pay would it take to get you to accept job and if we can't meet your minimum if we promised raises would you take less like 9.50 per hour.   1 Answer
  • When can you start because we really want you.   1 Answer
  • Do you have any special restrictions on work performance   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Denver, CO) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied for the job, a couple days later I got a phone call from a different store than the one I applied for. I accepted an interview, went in and sat down in the back with the manager. He looked over my resume and we chatted about some of the things I have on my resume. He told me he would review everything and give me a call. Later that day he called me and offered me a job, I accepted and started onboarding.

Anonymous Employee in Clifton Heights, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone (Clifton Heights, PA).

Interview

The interviewer started out with a casual conversation, which warm me up to talk about my capabilities. Then, the manager ask me where I previous worked, and if I had any limitations on hours and days.

Interview Questions

• Some things that the manager wanted to know:
      Could you lift about 50lbs?
      Are you comfortable with using a ladder?
      Could you pass a drug test?
      Could you pass a a background check?   Answer Question
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoZone (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

My neighbor worked there, he gave me the cheat sheet for the psych eval. The actual hiring process is very similar, get friendly with someone who works there(or be the right race) and they will overlook it if you are a total creep.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

First applied online, webtbin to interview. The interview session was okay. Was asked about myself and why I want to work for auto zone. I explained and talked about myself.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (San Antonio, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

I applied for the job online and received a phone call a few days later requesting an in person interview. I arrived for the interview and had to wait for the hiring manager to finish his conversation with his boss. We had a very brief informal discussion of my application which took place in the back storage area, where we each set in folding chairs and talked about my auto-parts knowledge and discusssed what the job entailed. When it came to discussion of full or part-time, he explained employees are expected to start as part time and once they prove their worth they can move to full-time. I was then given the firm handshake, a friendly smile, and was told I would hear from him in 2 to 3 weeks as he had other candidates to interview. I never heard from him again after that day.

Interview Questions

• Name all the parts you know of an automobile. For example brake calipers, rotors, brake lines, master cylinder, brake pads etc.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

Applied then a couple days later went in for an interview, was told that I was getting the position. About a month later I finally received the offer. The interview was pretty straight forward, just asked about certain situations and knowledge of vehicles.

Anonymous Employee in Terre Haute, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Terre Haute, IN) in August 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple. To start the process, an online application is to be filled out and submitted. This included a questionnaire for a basic personality profile. Basically there were a few questions that if the wrong answer was selected, the application was thrown out and not considered for hire. After the application is submitted, the manager contacted me for an interview which was followed by an interview by the district manager.

Interview Questions

• How experienced are you with cars.   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

Simple interview about yourself asking about your work experience and if you have ever worked on cars before. I didnt have much experience so there wasnt much to talk about. The interview only lasted about 20 minutes. The interview took place on the actual store in the backroom.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you were challenged and how you overcame it?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoZone in February 2011.

Interview

quick looking for automotive knowledge or urge to learn about automotive parts. Looking for common sense and proper way to speak to a customer regarding automotive parts. Went into the back room and the actual interview was very quick, took maybe 30 minutes

Interview Questions

• how would you diagnose the charging system?   1 Answer