AutoZone Hub Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Hub Driver Interview Questions

Interviews at AutoZone

2.2

Hub Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AutoZone in December 2013.

Interview

Was a good interview and made sense completely. It was presented properly as I was made to feel comfortable with the whole process. The interviewer was a happy cheerful person who made you feel at ease during the process. A+

Negotiation

Short and sweet. I asked for 12.00 an hour and got 9.00

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Employee in Kennewick, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone (Kennewick, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

Had two interviews three days apart. The hiring manager learned some more about my personality and the proceeded to ask me situational questions.

Interview Questions

• I was told that there is a cheer that takes place at the beginning and ending of every meeting. I was asked if I am alright with that and if I would agree to take part in this cheer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiating, it was either take it or leave it.

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

Had an interview at another store for a store that was currently being set up. The interview went pretty fast and was pretty easy.
    There was not a lot of questions, mostly just the usual. Why do you want to work here, why should we hire you etc etc.
    I was told that I would be doing in store work as well but that never happened, I was strictly a hub driver.
    I was also told I would be part time but have a chance to become full time, but during my year and a half there I was never moved to full time.

Interview Questions

• There was really no difficult questions, I felt the interview was pretty straight forward. And also felt they needed employees and thus is why I got the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There really was no negotiation, I wanted full time but was given part time , stating that there was room for advancement.

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Bloomington, MN) in December 2012.

Interview

quick couple questions, then your hired. its a one on one conversation about your previous jobs and skills and how you would fit in within the company. Store manager will interview you then you will hvae a to wait a week or two before doing a "foundations" class which is where they walk you around a autozone and they show you how to do everything

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Austin, TX) in August 2015.

Interview

I filled out the online application and was called back within a week. The interview was pretty easy, but it went on for a while. I took that as a good sign, since they probably wouldn't have kept asking questions if they weren't interested. There was a paper test with questions about basic automotive stuff.

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Richmond, VA) in October 2015.

Interview

Quick and laid back interview. Applied 2 days before I got a call for my interview. First and only interview was with the Store Manager. Hiring process took 2 weeks because the District Manager kept forgetting about me and 2 other people

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Bloomington, MN) in December 2012.

Interview

Basic questions nothing out of the ordinary, you apply online at your local autozone. you then meet your store manger that runs that store, you chit chat for a bit get to know one another and see how and where you will fit in. after that you will go threw a process that is called foundations class and that is a 4-8 hour long day at a select store that does have biz but very little to get you out the door to your store with little experience.

Interview Questions

• what's the reason you would like to work at autozone?
      Are you a people person?
      related experiences?
      ect.. pretty basic for a simple job.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Met with store manager, very laid back interview, mostly explaining the position. Had second interview with district manager which was also more explanatory and did not have any complicated questions. Once you have an interview I believe you are more or less getting the position as long as you don't royally mess up. No specific questions.

Anonymous Employee in Tupelo, MS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Tupelo, MS) in October 2016.

Interview

Online application, in person interview with the store manager. We discussed available positions as well as the reality of what the job entails, which was refreshing. It was conversational and low pressure. I got a feel for the company culture from the interview - they are serious about the work they do and the customers they serve, but they also enjoy it.

Anonymous Employee in Green Bay, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone (Green Bay, WI).

Interview

I was asked about my automotive knowledge, my driving record, any back ground issues, how I got along with others, can I easily lift fifty pounds, and if offered the job, when could I start.