AutoZone Part Time Sales (PTS) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Part Time Sales (PTS) Interview Questions

Interviews at AutoZone

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Wichita, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Wichita, KS) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied on a Thursday, and had an interview set up by Saturday. I walked in and the first question they asked was when can you start.

Interview Questions

• Questions about basic car knowledge.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They just told me how much I would make. No negotiation.

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Part Time Sales (PTS) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AutoZone in November 2013.

Interview

They tell you about how Auto Zone is. They warn you about all the things that you have to do. They they start to ask about how much you know about cars. From there they ask test you about the parts on the brakes system, power steering system, heating system, cooling system, emission system, etc. Then they ask about your ours and your previous jobs.

Interview Questions

• Most unexpected part that they tell ask is when they give you a situation about a car and you have to answer it.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (York, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview was fine, asked a few questions about cars, asked questions about computers and handling cash. Spent a great deal of time telling me schedules could change and emphasizing their "open availability" and pre-scheduled days off if you needed them.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you handling cash transactions?   2 Answers

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Saint Joseph, MO) in July 2015.

Interview

Pretty simple, going over application. Took a quick 27 question test over automotive knowledge. She states that the score of the test didn't really matter just so they know where they might need to start the training at. No offer yet but only a week out.

Part Time Sales (PTS) Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone in July 2014.

Interview

I got called for my first interview which was pretty much the typical interview. Then came back a week later for a second interview with the dm which was basically the job offer and pay negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Phoenix, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Really simple retail interview, plus a short survey to determine your knowledge in auto parts. After initial interview with store manager you have one with the district manager which I think is really cool, shows how personable the company is.

Interview Questions

• What retail experience do you have?   1 Answer