AutoZone Parts Sales Representative - Customer Satisfaction Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Parts Sales Representative - Customer Satisfaction Interview Questions

2.2

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Tampa, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was conducted at the back of the store, the store manager was very nice and asked me many questions about my work history and also asked questions to gauge my knowledge of automobiles. The interview took about 1 hour to complete. I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness of the store as a whole. All staff were very professional in their presentation.

Interview Questions

• Describe the operation of a car air conditioning system.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Newark, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

Casually talked about work day and what is expected and qualifications. Length of interview was around half hour and by the time you leave you'll know whether or not you have a job.

Anonymous Employee in Clifton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone (Clifton, NJ) in September 2014.

Interview

I interviewed back in September 2014. we are now is November And I am still going through the hiring process. I interviewed twice. one with a general store manager and another interview with the manager who wants me to work at his store. a lot of text book based questions. how well you deal with others, how you manage priorities, your work ethics.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much room for negotiation. I got what I asked for I think because they want me to do a little more than just work the counter.

Anonymous Employee in Staten Island, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AutoZone (Staten Island, NY) in February 2012.

Interview

Your basic interview--fairly easy, they want to gauge how reliable you are, if you can multitask, if you can work well on your own as well as with a team, etc. Surprisingly, they don't care too much about your actual "car/car parts knowledge" (so no need to stress over that, as the computer handles most of the heavy lifting I that regard).

Interview Questions

• The job may require some heavy lifting (car batteries, etc.) Are you okay with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chardon, OH

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoZone (Chardon, OH) in January 2011.

Interview

Went to Autozone.com filled out there online application then took a eighty minuet personality quiz after i was all done with that it took them just 3 hours to call me next day i went to the interview and was told if i had the job or not right there the same day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Throw out a larger number they jumped at my offer without negotiation but in a downed economy

Anonymous Employee in Brick, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Brick, NJ) in June 2009.

Interview

Applied online. Called me in about a week. Had an interview with the DM. Did a drug and background check. Took about 30 days to get the call for my start date. I was sent to Brick to train for the day. It was just reading the AutoZone rule book =] with a group of people who were also just hired. Then the next day I started at my store where I applied to.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to give AutoZone all of your time? ( because I was filling the full time position so I couldnt have any restriction on my schedule. )   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me $8 an hour I asked for $9 for starting and they said either take the $8 or try to find a better offer somewhere else.