AutoZone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 8, 2017

2.2

Part Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Phoenix, AZ).

Interview

Completed an application on line, about 1 week later I got a call from a local store manager for my 1st interview with lcoal manager. Intervention was about an hour. Various questions about my experience, my knowledge of autoparts, my driving record, my experience with working retail, then 2nd interview with regional manager that lasted about 1/2 hour. More of the same questions except to give examples of tough retail experiences.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone in September 2016.

Interview

Asked about availability and experience the manager then explains what the company does and what position I would have in the store. How early I would have to come in and how late I would leave.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone (Saint Louis, MO) in August 2016.

Interview

Asked multiple questions about sales and car parts to make sure you knew just a little bit about cars but more focused on selling and upselling. Boring and very relaxed but I already had the job because of a friend

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

Part Time Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (New York, NY) in August 2016.

Interview

Met with store manager who asked general info on sales experience and knowledge of car parts. Then interview with district manager. If he/she approves, you will receive a formal offer via email with the rate of pay.

Parts Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Covina, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 with either the store manager or district manager. Hypothetical question such as " a a customer's car is overheating only when he comes to a stop what do you tell him?" Some basic questions the guardian background how much do you know love Automotive and if offered the position how much.

Interview Questions

• Components of the cooling system   1 Answer

Commercial Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Chicago, IL) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was very short, about 20-25 minutes. The General Manager was mostly talking about himself and his hobbies. Never did he ask me of my customer service experience or important roles that I have had related to this position.

Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AutoZone (Springfield, MO).

Interview

Brief. Easy going. Dont nervous be confident sow leader ship skills. Big clean-cut representable well-dressed knowledgeable show good customer and employee relations have experience they will call her in here to try to get the right answer don't be afraid to tell them what you expect for pay they can only tell you yes or no

Interview Questions

• What are the two forms of shrink   1 Answer

Psm Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

Went in and asked if they were hiring and was told to go apply online. Went online and filled out the application which was terribly long. Was called and had a phone screening. Went in later that week and met with the store manager and the regional manager. Was informed later that day that I would start the next week.

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

I was called in and then we did an interview they asked if i knew anything about parts and went over a questionaire. Then I got hired. I am not sure what else to say i need to put fifty words on this interview process. I am a autozone employee I like my job

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

Applied then a couple days later went in for an interview, was told that I was getting the position. About a month later I finally received the offer. The interview was pretty straight forward, just asked about certain situations and knowledge of vehicles.