AutoZone Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Manager Interview Questions

3.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone (Memphis, TN) in August 2015.

Interview

Qualified candidates are scheduled for initial interview. Follow ups narrow the candidate pool. On site interview is conducted with members of the hiring staff and upper management. Applicants are interviewed to verify skillset and abilities.

Interview Questions

• How to persuade a colleague to assist with a job task?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

I interviewed with Brent R. He was professional and friendly and made the interview process very comfortable. We talked about knowledge for the specific job. We talked about my previous work history and experience. He asked me to relate my experience to how I would fit in at AutoZone. He asked about criminal history and driving records and we discussed using appropriate safety measures and equipment. We also talked about future opportunity within the corporation and the ability to transfer to other geographical areas. The only thing I left not knowing about was the pay scale. We will see if and when I am contacted.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were in a hectic situation and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone in February 2012.

Interview

very fast as the background check two to four days and after that I received a one on one with the DM and was hired after a week so overall good experience.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoZone in August 2010.

Interview

Work there several years while in school. Began the interview process for a management position later declined.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a specific time you dealt with an upset customer.   Answer Question

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone in June 2008.

Interview

Standard process, nothing special.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation