AutoZone Part Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Part Sales Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at AutoZone

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Covina, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Covina, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

1 on 1 with either the store manager or district manager. Hypothetical question such as " a a customer's car is overheating only when he comes to a stop what do you tell him?" Some basic questions the guardian background how much do you know love Automotive and if offered the position how much.

Interview Questions

• Components of the cooling system   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Employee in New Orleans, LA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AutoZone (New Orleans, LA) in December 2015.

Interview

Very simple phone interview by the DM, then offered to meet with store manager. called in for an in-person interview asking basic questions (why autozone? what can you do for the company? etc.) then offered a job the week after.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where you could not solve a problem yourself and asked someone for help.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in De Queen, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone (De Queen, AR).

Interview

The interview and hiring precise was relatively easy. I went in, interviewed and waited on the background check. I was called the next day where I was presented with an offer, which I accepted. I had a one day notice for a training class two hours from my home. I had me to book a hotel room so I could make it to the training on time. I was there for 5 hours with no lunch and drive 4 hours there and back plus the cost of the hotel room. In my first day of work, the offer that was presented to me and my schedule was two different things. I left that day and have still not gotten paid for my training day.

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2015.

Interview

I was interviewed by the district manager. It was a great interview and I was hired of the spot. The district manager was very knowledgeable and let me know what I would be getting into.

Anonymous Employee in Colorado Springs, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone (Colorado Springs, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

It was a typical interview. I was informed of the Auto Zone policies and procedures. What they do. Their culture. I was asked my work history. Was asked my automotive experience.

Anonymous Employee in The Woodlands, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (The Woodlands, TX) in August 2013.

Interview

It was a very brief and cordial interview. I put an application in online and got a callback in less than 2 weeks. Interviewed 3 hours after the callback and received a job offer the next day. They did a pre-employment background check but no drug test. Had to do an 5-hour training session on the computer my first day.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience upselling?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There wasn't a negotiation phase. They said we will pay you this much.

Anonymous Employee in El Paso, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (El Paso, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

I was given a script a couple of days before the interview and asked to memorize it in my own words, recited the script and pledge at the interview and a couple of days later I was made an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Shallotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Shallotte, NC).

Interview

Very comfortable and very relaxed. They ask what your background is and what your knowledge of automobiles is. I was asked some questions by the manager interviewing me after that he told me about the company what the job responsibilities are and what is expected.

Anonymous Employee in Long Beach, MS

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone (Long Beach, MS) in July 2015.

Interview

One interview over the phone, one with the store manager, and last with district manager. I had to call a couple of times because there was a week between each interview for some strange reason.

Interview Questions

• A customer comes in saying they want an oil change, what do you offer them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Brazil, IN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at AutoZone (Brazil, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

It was short and sweet, I went in and spoke with the store manager about responsibilities and such. He asked me to come back the next day for a follow up interview with him and the District Manager.

Interview Questions

• How much customer service experience do you have.   1 Answer