AutoZone Parts Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Parts Sales Interview Questions

2.0

Parts Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

Got a call for an interview, asked questions about what you knew about parts. Took a test on different types of parts. Didn't know a couple of them, but they said it was fine. Then got offered the job the same day.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a mad customer that received a wrong part?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Employee in Gardner, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Gardner, MA) in June 2012.

Interview

Friend works there so he basically got me the job. I had to apply online and take a bunch of tests, and since im a genius I aced them. Then they did the background check and cuz I had a felony it took a while. The interview itself was easy as all hell, the store manager is not that demanding so he just needed someone to come work at the store.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Didn't get a chance to negotiate, I do plan on moving up the ranks very fast though, so crappy 9 bucks an hour will not be there for long!

Anonymous Employee in Fort Collins, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone (Fort Collins, CO) in June 2008.

Interview

I needed a job desperately and I was almost called within two days or so of applying. I went to the interview knowing nothing about cars, but still trying anyways. They asked me questions pertaining to my job experience and my overall knowledge of vehicles. I guess it well enough because they called me in like a week and I got the job.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate absolutely nothing. I put a desired wage of 10/hr and got nowhere close. I started at 8/hr with no room for more.