AutoZone Psm Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Psm Interview Questions

Interviews at AutoZone

2.1

Anonymous Employee in Birmingham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Birmingham, AL) in March 2018.

Interview

Very easy but detailed must know parts. You will have to take a ktest and trading is horrible and you will learn on your on and multitask from driving front facing truck days sceduling and it take a moth after foundation class to start

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Employee in Tyler, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Tyler, TX) in March 2013.

Interview

You typically meet with the General Manger he then asks you about different components of a particular system on a vehicle. Then you meet the district manager and he or she asks why do you want the job

Interview Questions

• What are the components of the breaking system   1 Answer

Psm Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

they will ask general automotive knowledge questions

Interview Questions

• various "tell me about a time when....."   1 Answer

Psm Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

Interview with district manager, some car questions but no experience needed.

Interview Questions

• None. Easy interview cause the expectations are low. They didint even do my background cause they want me so bad.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I came in as management but I worked entry level for a couple months. I was doing paperwork before the actual promotion but did get back pay.

Anonymous Employee in Manassas, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at AutoZone (Manassas, VA) in April 2009.

Interview

Very decent. Job fair in a hotel.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very pleasant.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Trenton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Trenton, NJ) in October 2011.

Interview

Interviewed by Sales manager. Very personable and polite. Asked a battery of questions pertaining to situations requiring sales experience. Easy to get along with. Overall I would say the interview went very well.

Interview Questions

• If you saw a fellow employee and friend taking parts "under the table" what would you do?   1 Answer

Psm Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at AutoZone.

Interview

Went in and asked if they were hiring and was told to go apply online. Went online and filled out the application which was terribly long. Was called and had a phone screening. Went in later that week and met with the store manager and the regional manager. Was informed later that day that I would start the next week.

Psm Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AutoZone in March 2009.

Interview

I was called in by the store manager after a few questions on the phone propmted by an application online. He asked some general questions, then asked specifics about vehicle maintenance and customer service applications. What-if's and how-to's were a large part of the questioning process.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with a customer if...?   Answer Question
    • What would you recommend for a situation in which your customer is...?   Answer Question