AutoZone Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AutoZone Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at AutoZone

2.1

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AutoZone in December 2013.

Interview

met with the store manager for 1st interview and then with the district manager for the 2nd interview. the 1st manager asked basic questions and then did an written evaluation on my parts knowledge. second manager was to see if i would be a good fit with the company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for AutoZone

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Sacramento, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

Talked with the manager, he asked basic background information and previous work history questions. I was immediately offered the job and they had to do a background check. Upon completion of the background check they sent me to an orientation.

Interview Questions

• How much knowledge do you have about cars?
      Do you have any retail experience?
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      When can you start?
      What hours are you available to work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (South Chicago, IL) in April 2019.

Interview

Horrible, manager could barely stay awake for the interview. He told me he is overworked without him knowingly telling me so. The manager did not even bother to look at my resume before i got to the interview. He seemed more anxious than me and.. that made ME anxious.

Interview Questions

• some random question about customer service situations. The question were not direct about autozone. horrible.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AutoZone (Oakland, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

The interview was quick and easy they just asked me about my retail experience and if I knew about cars very relaxed one on one interview. After the interview with the store manager you will get a call from HR if you’ve been hired or not and then after that the process is pretty straight forward. Interview was easy just know basic automotive parts.

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AutoZone (Louisville, KY) in January 2017.

Interview

Quick easy and informative, little bit lengthy but there is a lot to cover. BG check takes almost a full week. There is not one job expectation, everyone does everything.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AutoZone (Houston, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

The Process was fairly simple applied online, work experience, etc. Once you pass your interviews , you are shown the store and how the software works when searching for parts.

Anonymous Employee in Cherry Hill, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AutoZone (Cherry Hill, NJ) in November 2015.

Interview

meet with Manager to interview discussed dress code and selling skills. when can I start. Do I have a car, current driver license. Mobile phone number. do I use public transportation or taxis

Interview Questions

• What can you bring to our organization?   1 Answer