Autodesk Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

3.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

I received an email the day after I applied for the role, and then the day after that had a phone screen with the recruiter. 4 days later, I had a 2nd phone call with one of the directors the role would be supporting. The following week, they brought me in for onsite interviews with about 4 people. The next day, I found out they decided to pass because they wanted someone with more experience in global travel coordination. Up until the onsite, I would have said I had a GREAT experience; however, after their verdict was extremely disappointed that the reason they decided to pass on my candidacy was for a reason that could have been found out in the very first phone call with the recruiter.

Not only was Autodesk's time wasted, but I felt like mine was too. The time spend prepping for the interviews, etc... I would recommend their recruiters being a little more strict with their phone screens to help save other candidates the misery of thinking they have it in the bag and then dropping them at the very last second for something that could have been dealt with right at the beginning.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress/pressure? Have you ever dealt with difficult personalities?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Autodesk (Oakland, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

There were about 5 interviews and they were with various managers who I would be working directly with in some capacity, as well as their manager (the VP). I found the interviews to be very informative and also not too stuffy. A great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a difficult situation you dealt with at a job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Denver, CO) in June 2018.

Interview

I initially was contacted by a recruiter to set up a phone interview. It was about thirty minutes with two people and then they asked me to come in for an in person interview. I met with one person for 30 minutes and then I met with the two ladies from the phone interview as well as another recruiter on speaker phone. They were so nice and made me feel so comfortable. I was really nervous and they were so kind and let me take my time answering each question. I was in the top two and they picked the other candidate but the lady that I interviewed with sent me a really nice rejection letter, sounds weird but it wasn’t just a generic rejection. It was a really positive experience and I still hope to work here one day!

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time where you had to deal with a conflict at work. What was it and how did you handle it?   Answer Question