Autodesk Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Business Systems Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

2.2

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Phone call with recruiter, with hiring manager, with Director, then in-person 1:1's with people across several teams, some via Skype. Interviews were good but I'm not sure every person knew the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A little back and forth with the hiring manager, asked for more stock

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

Group interview with 3 people. I had already interviewed at the San Rafael location with a couple managers and didn't get the job there.
    This time the group interview was a lot easier - no technical questions really. They asked about classes I took, about my prior work experience, about what I was interested in Autodesk. Very easy going and nice panel.

Interview Questions

• Primarily fit questions and questions based on my work experience. Also asked why I was interested in Autodesk   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Rafael, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online and soon received an invite to come in in-person. In-person, I started with the group manager and then proceeded to a series of different functional members of the team. I was not subjected to any unreasonable knowledge tests. The process was friendly, professional, and generally left a good impression of the company.

Interview Questions

• What similar systems have you worked with in past jobs?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was happy with the offer as-presented, and I accepted immediately.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Rafael, CA).

Interview

I was referred by a friend. Initial HR round with basic past experience questions. Next round with Business partner - Behavioral BA questions. Next round with hiring manager - job fit questions including behavioral.