Autodesk Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

2.7

29 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Facilities Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2017.

Interview

I received an offer for the facilities coordinator position and had came back with a counter offer. Finally, after a couple weeks of reviewing my counter offer, the recruiter calls me to give me two bad news. "We do not accept your counter offer and we resign the initial offer". After a very long process involving one phone interview and two I'm person inyerviews, they had made the decision to resign my offer. The recruiter had claimed that it was the VP's decision to no longer hire for this role. At the time all this had happened I was beginning to pack my belongings and had started saying my fairwells to my colleagues at my current work. I was mentally and physically prepared to start a new stage of my career until this happened. Seemed like it would've been a great company to work for, but would they have fired me soon after if I had accepted the initial offer? That's a question the runs to my mind and in which they had refused to answer.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk (Sherbrooke, QC (Canada)).

Interview

Over Skype, there were two people interviewing. It was done in English. A lot of practical questions were asked. Straight to the point. Didn't ask much regarding personality or involvement. There was a lot of back and forth for the technical questions so you weren't left talking alone when you were trying to explain your thought process and they seemed receptive.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Autodesk in March 2017.

Interview

I applied through campus job board and got an email reply a few days later, then I had the face to face interview in Autodesk office. The interviewer is the potential future boss, questions are mainly about their current project, they want to see if you can provide some innovative ideas. The reviewers are super nice, and they are willing to help you if you get stuck in the problem.

Interview Questions

• They listed some potential projects for interns, asked you if you are interested, and what is your idea of the project.   Answer Question

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autodesk (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

For internships students were selected for further interviews. Questions on the interview were fairly straight forward . Autodesk was looking for previous work experience. Be prepared for technical questions related to the job description and your skills mentioned on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your favourite side project you have worked on?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Autodesk (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Friendly but somewhat obscure as to what the ideal profile should be, varied a lot from interviewer to interviewer. Never got an answer, I assumed I did not fulfill expectations as HR rep never got back to me. Unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• What do you think would be the hardest challenges in the role?   Answer Question

Software Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

Email after a week arranging an interview. Met with two managers who I would work under and they just asked how I would solve a problem related to what I would work on if hired.

Very friendly and great office!

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in December 2016.

Interview

The whole process takes 2 weeks, the first round is a phone interview, just talking about your background, next round is on site interview with three managers, they will let you introduce your projects, let you write a piece of code and discuss with these problems. The problems are not very difficult, if you have a good knowledge of C++, they will be quite easy.

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Contacted by HR and did a face to face interview. There were two interviewers and they are all friendly, mostly behaviour questions. Basically just go over your resume, no technical questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

The interview process was simple. It was arranged at my University and the interview itself was very casual. The interviewer told me about the position and we walked through my resume.
    Some tips for the interview(or any interview in general)
    1. Know about the company. This is the first question he asked me and I was well prepared to answer it. It sets the momentum for the rest of the interview and if you seem passionate, might even be enough to get you the job already.
    2. Say that you will be committed with absolute confidence. Maintain eye contact when you say this and make sure the interviewer is listening attentively. It is very rare that someone mentions that they are willing to go above and beyond for the company. Look very serious when you say this and lighten the mood afterwards. Well, that's how I did it anyway

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to adapt in a fast paced environment   1 Answer

Research Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in June 2016.

Interview

Smooth. the interviewer was very nice, questions were basically about my personal projects and educational background. The interviewer also introduced a lot about Autodesk Canada. Salary and other info was also included during the interview.

Interview Questions

• How do you monitor the temperature of different spots in a building   Answer Question