Autodesk Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Director Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

3.8

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview followed by a full day of onsite interviews. These onsite interviews focused on behavioral characteristics and cultural fit, along with work history discussion. Following these interviews, Autodesk conducts an additional very thorough assessment via a third party (Personnel Decisions International) for all Director and above positions. This day is quite rigorous and includes several different types of assessments including a standard interview, a crisis situation, creativity test, SAT-style test, and finally a series of role-play situations based on a provided case study. Quite thorough.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone screen with executive recruiter, hiring manager, then informal phone interviews, and finally in person interviews. They also use remote videoconference technology to include more people in the interview process (from different locations). I was pretty impressed with the speed of the process.

Interview Questions

• Specific examples about what I had done previously and what my particular role was. Emphasize the word "I" because they want to know what YOU did, not what your team did.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I stated my current salary and then negotiated from there based upon other pending offers. Was able to boost my base salary by 5% and got a modest sign-on bonus.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

10 interviews 1:1 and panel
    kornferry pre work and on-site one day assessment
    You’ll meet hiring manager, HR business partner, all peers, adjacent organizations, C - suite in a formal and informal setting

Interview Questions

• Many interviews: very thorough - all directors go through Kornferry assessment
      Cultural fit
      Leadership style
      Competency questions
      IQ test
      EQ test   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Autodesk (Singapore (Singapore)) in March 2019.

Interview

The session was a phone interview. I understand it was an initial screening call. General questions on prior experience were asked. The scope, role and responsibilities of the position were discussed.