Autodesk Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Graduate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

3.2

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

I applied online. within a few weeks, they sent me tests to do. After finishing the tests waited for several months and still no reply. Called and sent lots of emails to follow, but no feedback or anything.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Birmingham, England (UK)) in April 2019.

Interview

After applying online I was invited to the applicant day where I did a programming test (despite advertisement saying no programming experience was required), lunch with recent employees, and an hour interview in the afternoon.
    Good experience but despite saying no experience required, then required experience thus wasting applicant and interviewers time.

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Small Heath, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk (Small Heath, England (UK)) in November 2017.

Interview

Difficult with many geometry questions. Coming from a computer science background, took me off guard when geometry questions came about. The first test that you do online is very time constraint. It covers a broad range of topics to answer. Answer ALL of them if you can, I feel having answers is more important then not giving an answer at all.

Interview Questions

• Make a function returns true or false if a triangle is outside a circle   1 Answer

Graduate Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk in February 2018.

Interview

Applied online for the graduate software engineering position back in November 2017. This initial application was followed by an online software engineering aptitude test which had zero programming-related questions and involved mainly logic/mathematic oriented questions. Was invited to an assessment centre in February where there was an hour-long basic programming assessment (in a language of choice), followed by a presentation regarding Autodesk. This was in turn followed by a lunch with other employees on the graduate programme after which the interviews commenced, with those who were waiting for theirs being led on a tour of the office.

Interview Questions

• How to determine if a triangle (with given coordinates) is completely inside/outside of a circle (with given centre and radius)?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk (Birmingham, England (UK)) in December 2016.

Interview

Initial application and straight to an assessment day. The day was split into two parts: tests and interview. The interview was conditional on you passing the tests. I did not receive an interview. There were two tests. One a logical/mathematical one which was do-able without any preparation. The second test was an object oriented programming test based around linked lists, writing the solutions by hand in a language of your choice. Look this up before you are interviewed! After that there was lunch and a presentation by someone who worked there to fill the time whilst they marked our tests.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Birmingham, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autodesk (Birmingham, England (UK)).

Interview

Applied online, process took few weeks, and was invited to assessment centre directly without any prescreening phone interview. Assessment centre was based in Birmingham office. We had to take tests before proceeding to interview stage.

Interview Questions

• Pseudo-code based question. Does not matter which language you're using. Second, was basic arithmetic questions to test the logical reasoning.   Answer Question