Autodesk Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Human Resources Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

2.6

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth, and i really liked the videos of "Day in Life" to get a sense of what the company is about. Quick and responsive from the recruiter - never felt like the recruiter misrepresented the team or culture. Very easy to deal with everyone.

Interview Questions

• Standard situational questions about your past experiences. Nothing was ever a test that you felt on the spot. I felt that they interview for cultural fit first then experience in your job.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk in May 2015.

Interview

very Casual, I received an email and had a follow up phone call the day after. I applied for this position in April and recieved the email maybe a month later. After my interview, in a week, I was notified that I received the internship and received my offer letter shortly after.

Interview Questions

• If you were walking out of the interview and you thought about one question you wish your interviewer had asked you what would that question be?

What makes you qualified for this position?

Tell me about a difficult situation and how you overcame it in a professional manner   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

One phone call from the recruiter. Total jerk. His attitude was that I should be very happy they called and that it was for me to prove my worth. He questioned every role I had on my resume, and not out of curiosity, but out of skepticism. There is nothing like being put on trial for a job interview. He basically proved, to me, that I would not want to work at Autodesk.

Interview Questions

• Asked my why I went to business school and ended up in the field I am currently in. Out of choice! Very condescending attitude.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Farnborough, Hampshire, South East England, England (UK)) in June 2016.

Interview

20min presentation followed by 40min Q&A. Very disappointing after a lot of research & prep that I was never contacted again even to reject my application after I attended interview.

Good HR is good PR! As an HR professional I pride myself on giving constructive feedback to all candidates and ensure EVERY interview is followed up. Left me with a less than positive impression of Autodesk.

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autodesk (Singapore (Singapore)) in August 2014.

Interview

Rigorous interview processes with various parties. 4 rounds of interviews either face to face, via Skype and telepresence. An hour interview was conducted each time. Very thorough questions were asked and was also given opportunities to ask questions on the role.

Interview Questions

• What are the challenges faced and how would you do it otherwise?   Answer Question