Autodesk Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Autodesk (Greenwood Village, CO).

Interview

Long process. Recruiter pre-screen, phone interview with sales role play, 3 in person (one on one)interviews all in the same day. In person role play. Did not give enough time for 2 weeks notice at previous job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask the recruiter expected salary range and tell them your requirements. Be able to back your requirements with evidence as to why. Negotiate but be reasonable. They accepted my salary requirement which was slightly higher than what they offered.

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in February 2008.

Interview

The interview process was fairly standard and the on-boarding was very professional.

Interview Questions

• I was required to perform a mock-sales call in which I was required to overcome all of the interviewers objections on the fly with no preparation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Denver, CO) in August 2019.

Interview

I had an initial call with the hiring manager, then a logistical call with a recruiter, then an onsite interview. The overall process was efficient and they were helpful in working with my schedule. The interview itself was a panel format and was with 3 managers in sales. The first half is behavioral and the second portion consists of a role play.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself a farmer or a hunter? What/How do you know about Autodesk? What do you like best: Competition, Money, or Acknowledgment? Describe your sales experience. Tell us about yourself. What motivates you?   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Barcelona (Spain)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Barcelona (Spain)) in February 2017.

Interview

easy going but unrelevant questions to this role!
    advice: dont ask questions from your notes, try to know the person better before you ask! also big plus if you read the CV before the interview!

Interview Questions

• what is your fav song?   1 Answer
    • where do you see your self in 5 years?   1 Answer