Autodesk Interview Questions in London, England | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (London, England (UK)) in April 2017.

Interview

I applied online on their careers website for a developer internship. Three months later, I got an email to arrange an onsite interview.

They have a huge communication problem.
    Before the interview, they didn't reply to me when I asked about the interview topics (I wanted to prepare a minimum for the interview: was it going to be technical? Culture fit? etc?).
    The interview itself was unconventional but interesting: we just talked and tried to figure out where my skills and experience could fit the project for the internship. At the end of it, they said they were going to send detailed feedback to each of the candidates (amazing right?), but I never got the so-called feedback email.
    A month passed and I was told that "the position was still open if I was still interested". We misunderstood each other and they tried to set up a call when I wasn't free. I tried to give them other days to call me, but they didn't reply. I was finally told they were busy interviewing more candidates for the role (which didn't make much sense as I was getting the offer) and talked about the offer but I declined it.

So, overall, the role seemed interesting, but I couldn't see myself working for a branch of the company who contacts you only when they need something or are told to do so, otherwise ignores you. This whole offer looked like they didn't really like my application, went with me by default while trying to recruit other people in the meantime. Awful experience.

Interview Questions