Autodesk Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (New York, NY) in March 2018.

Interview

Total 4 rounds, mostly video call. Recruiter was so unprofessional. Communication was a nightmare. I agreed on their offered salary, but they finally selected another guy who expected lower $.

Interview Questions

• tell me what you have done so far. what is your achivement? give me some example.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

It was low key and easy. They asked a few behavioral questions so if you are prepared, it is not a problem. The in-house recruiter was a bit disorganized so if you can be prepared to move rooms, late interviewer arrivals, etc. without looking flustered,you will be that much more ahead.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you handled a difficult situation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. Call from a recruiter asking if I was interested. Position did change during the time that we went back and forth and that was ok. Everything was virtual. Looking back, I should have requested a face-to-face meeting with the hiring manager and a few others. Overall a positive experience.

Interview Questions

• This was a few years back and they did not ask anything too memorable.   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I interviewed at Autodesk in November 2015.

Interview

The recruiter was an absolute jerk! Asked me such idiotic questions about my background, if he had read my resume, would have seen that it's all there, in front of him. The phone call was more of an interrogation rather than a get-to-know me interview.

Interview Questions

• Questioned my title at a previous company. Not out of curiosity, but out of doubt!   1 Answer

Marketing-Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Munich, Bayern (Germany)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Munich, Bayern (Germany)) in March 2009.

Interview

Sehr langwierig, sehr detailliert, viele Bewerbungsgespräche (insgesamt fünf, wobei der Headhunter am Anfang nicht mitgezählt ist)