Autodesk Principal Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Principal Software Engineer

Autodesk Principal Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Portland, OR) in September 2014.

Interview

Attended 2 rounds of phone interviews and mostly conceptual and programming questions and I did well in the phone interviews. They were supposed to schedule F2F and I did not hear back from them if they are still continuing with the hiring process or role. I understand role might be on hold or filled internally, at least communicate to candidates about your process and decision. Whether candidates or hiring managers, everyone's time is important!

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

Recruiter(s) were very helpful and friendly through out the process. They moved relatively quickly with scheduling interviews and other details and were always available to answer questions.

After several phone interviews with dev manager(s) followed 5 on-site interviews with team members from different disciplines such as PM, development, etc.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe 'Agile' to a high school student?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Ithaca, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Autodesk (Ithaca, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

All done with one day after a brief phone screening by HR. After a short tech interview designed to show that I could code and wasn't lying on my resume, I met with the hiring manager and the second line manager (separately) to discuss the position, my desires, my passions, and to learn a bit about the project. They quickly realized I was interviewing them, not the other way around.

Interview Questions

• I had to show understanding of the MVC pattern.
      I also had to show understanding of typical N-tier client/server architecture.   1 Answer