Autodesk Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Product Marketing Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and went through a quick phone screen and phone interview and went onsite to meet three people. Was happy with all the conversation but I guess in the end they didn't feel like I have the best experiences for the job. Overall pleasant experience. One bad part about it was lack of communication after the interview. Apparently they thought they contacted me about the decision, but I didn't hear from them till I followed up a couple times.

Interview Questions

• Have you seen our developer website? What would you do differently to market to developers?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I got an email from a recruiter. They had an initial interview, then i had an interview with the hiring manager over the phone. It was during Nov, so it was over 2 months before they could bring me in because they were busy with Autodesk University, and also their offices close for 2 weeks during the holidays. In Jan, I went in for a face to face interview with about 5 people. I also had some additional phone interviews with people that I wasn't able to meet with in person. Finally also had a skype interview with my managers' manager. I got an offer after a couple of days of meeting with the director.

Interview Questions

• Nothing too complicated, mostly behavioral, and asking about my experience with selling Enterprise software.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Autodesk (Boston, MA) in January 2016.

Interview

It was first a phone interview to discuss the opportunity with the hiring manager and then another positive interview with someone on his team. I was impressed with the company and enjoyed the discussions with the interviewers.

What really surprised me though was the lack of follow up. I was surprised that I didn't hear back after the interview, one way or another about moving forward with another interview. Three months later I received an email from another Autodesk hiring manager (that the first hiring manager recommended me) for another opportunity. This experience had a much better follow up by the hiring manager/Autodesk but the salary range just wasn't the right fit.

Interview Questions

• Looking at the website, how would you market the product better?   Answer Question