Autodesk SQA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk SQA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Shanghai, Shanghai (China)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Shanghai, Shanghai (China)) in April 2013.

Interview

interview by call, then meet with 2 team members
talked about something about testing technologies, and skills, even asked me why i wanted to change a job and why choosed ADSK
wrote scripts and checked previous working experience

last round, met with sr SQA manager, and discussed with HR
got the offer 2 weeks later.

took 3 weeks until i got the confirmation.

Interview Questions

• wrote a sort function?
    what kind of automation tool did you use?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

SQA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Autodesk (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2014.

Interview

Three sets of interviews with different levels of co-workers. There were interviews on-site, and in telepresence with higher up managers. The job was described in detail and the new nature of the role and customer facing aspect was emphasized. Brainstorming around the role and goals for the team took place with authentic exploration.

Interview Questions

• Describe a customer service experience in which we were clearly at fault and how did you handle it.   Answer Question

SQA Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk.

Interview

It was very long ago... anything I write here is not relevant anymore. the work has changed a lot during this time...
    But in general - people were very polite and pleasant during the whole process.
    I know that even if you don't "pass" the initial phone interview/first interview - they will return with an answer as soon as possible.

Interview Questions

• Asked if i was sure I wouldn't want to go back to practice what I've studied after 1-2 years   Answer Question