Autodesk Software QA Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autodesk Software QA Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Autodesk

2.6

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2016.

Interview

Contacted by HR and did a face to face interview. There were two interviewers and they are all friendly, mostly behaviour questions. Basically just go over your resume, no technical questions.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Software QA Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waterloo, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autodesk (Waterloo, ON (Canada)).

Interview

For internships students were selected for further interviews. Questions on the interview were fairly straight forward . Autodesk was looking for previous work experience. Be prepared for technical questions related to the job description and your skills mentioned on your resume.

Interview Questions

• Talk about your favourite side project you have worked on?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Singapore (Singapore)) in September 2013.

Interview

Contacted by HR after CV submission through email (probably because it was an internship position). Interviewed during school break period. Short behavior questions followed by a timed modelling task. It was straightforward for someone who had some modelling experience before. Overall positive experience and the outcome was available few days after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Please complete a modelling task based on the drawing given.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2013.

Interview

It was a nice interview. Only one round. They basically asked about the experiences according to the resume

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2013.

Interview

1. HR will call you when your resume passed.
    2. 2 interview held in the company in one day: one to one interview;technique interview

Interview Questions

• Please research this command in AUTOCAD by google or help doc, 10 min later I will ask you some specific question about it.   Answer Question