Autodesk Territory Sales Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 5, 2017

3.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Francisco, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

after one phone interview I had a face-to-face interview and it was easy and direct. straight questions, nice converstaion. really open to listen and share their toughts. hadtwo people talking with me for 2 hours.

Interview Questions

• are you able to move to a different city?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Autodesk

Territory Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk in October 2012.

Interview

Initially contacted by a recruiter. Two phone interviews by the recruiter, one by the hiring manager. Waited 4 months before hearing back. Was brought in for 2 face to face interviews. The first 3 interviews were with the hiring manager and team members. Second 3 with senior management.

Interview Questions

• No real difficult questions. Asked about details in the resume, why do you want to leave your current job, why Autodesk, past and present sales performance. A few questions from senior management about how to solve their current issues.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Rafael, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

Three stage process: Consultant recruiter contacted for phone interview. Next was my supervising department manager. Reception with welcoming. Had to wait about 20 minutes longer for manager to arrive. Business casual attire in office by employees kept mood less stressful. Manager was easy to talk to, personable. Last was department VP. He was type A personality and not as welcoming, more of harsh judgement and dismissive, perhaps constrained by time or a bad day.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your field sales experience, management of your prospects and close ratio.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at Autodesk (San Rafael, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

be prepaired for detailed understanding of job, market, product and customer

Interview Questions

• Role play how you might solve a difficult client expectation   1 Answer

Negotiation

What is your present compensation?