Automation Personnel Services Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Automation Personnel Services Inc Interview Questions

Interviews at Automation Personnel Services Inc

1.8

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc.

Interview

It started with a Skype interview with a corporate recruiter. The next interview was in person with a branch manager. There was also two more separate interviews with two regional managers.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They said I would receive the requested salary after my sales quotas were met.

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc.

Interview

the application process is long after you fill out application you wait to be interviewed by one of the recruiters. they then ask a few questions about your previous work experience then u do a drug test and wait on a call to be sent out to work. you have to call to check in.

Manufacturing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc (Tampa, FL) in September 2013.

Interview

Was call that they had a job available to start same week,was ask to come into office fill out paperwork, then was told they call me when they have jobs available a waste of time dealing with dishonest people

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mableton, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc (Mableton, GA) in May 2013.

Interview

Went in to have interview after several calls then took about a week before I went on assignment. The lady I spoke to was very professional and I didn't have any problems. I have recommended this place to several people and the interview process did take awhile with everyone that went.

Interview Questions

• My Experience level on forklift and if I was certified or not.   1 Answer

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was terrible. I got there to a lobby full of other interviewees and I waited for 2.5 hours for an interview. The interview itself went smoothly and I enjoyed the conversation with the staffing coordinator.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I needed a job at the time.

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

I was asked very few questions. In fact, I hardly spoke in the interview. For an hour, I listened to the interviewer talk about personal activities and previous employers, as well as disparage the company's senior management. Later that week I received an offer via email (including hourly rate) and arranged a start date. I was promised an offer letter to finalize salary information but never received it. Once I started the job I discovered that the promises I'd been made were made to everyone, and equally broken, and that my actual salary would be significantly less than what I was promised verbally. Note to self: Always insist on a written offer letter! Don't take anyone's word for it!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one. The pay rate was posted with the ad and there was no room for negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer.

Housekeeper Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc (Atlanta, GA) in February 2012.

Interview

The interview went very well I answered all the questions. I was nervous at first but after answering the first couple of questions. Everything went very good I gave good eye contact at all times

Interview Questions

• How would you clean out the office   1 Answer

Order Puller Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc.

Interview

Walk-in ask to fill out an application, fill out payment forms and do your background and urinalysis. you will also do a paper test. after the paper test they will call you and let you know of available jobs.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

part time - 9.50 and hour 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. have no advice for others. its about experience and what you can do

Quality Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc (Nashville, TN) in January 2013.

Interview

It was short and just the basics.You think of general labor what you need is just you.When you are not having jobs the this is just the beginning.Then you will get into it.You will learn the basics of Quality control and when you are thru it then you have basics of what actually is that job.

Interview Questions

• What is your highest level of education?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc (Huntsville, AL) in October 2014.

Interview

Well I applied for the position 2 days ago (9/29/14). I recieved a phone call from the hiring manager asking could I come in that same morning for an interview. I however couldn't so she worked with me and allowed me to come in the next day. The interview was less than 10 mins and they wanted me. I submitted a background check, drug test, and did all paperwork. I start next Tuesday. It is a temporary assignment, which is good for me because I have school next semester.