Automation Personnel Services Inc Staffing Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Staffing Coordinator

Automation Personnel Services Inc Staffing Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at Automation Personnel Services Inc

1.5

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc in January 2012.

Interview

The interview process was terrible. I got there to a lobby full of other interviewees and I waited for 2.5 hours for an interview. The interview itself went smoothly and I enjoyed the conversation with the staffing coordinator.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I needed a job at the time.

Other Interview Reviews for Automation Personnel Services Inc

Staffing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Automation Personnel Services Inc (Charlotte, NC) in April 2014.

Interview

I was asked very few questions. In fact, I hardly spoke in the interview. For an hour, I listened to the interviewer talk about personal activities and previous employers, as well as disparage the company's senior management. Later that week I received an offer via email (including hourly rate) and arranged a start date. I was promised an offer letter to finalize salary information but never received it. Once I started the job I discovered that the promises I'd been made were made to everyone, and equally broken, and that my actual salary would be significantly less than what I was promised verbally. Note to self: Always insist on a written offer letter! Don't take anyone's word for it!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There wasn't one. The pay rate was posted with the ad and there was no room for negotiation. It was a take it or leave it offer.