Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc

Financial Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Playa Vista, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc (Playa Vista, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a pleasant experience and they didnt ask any difficult questions. The interviewer started with giving me a brief outlook of what the company is all about and what the position will be. After their introduction, they asked me to go through my work experience and basically explain to them why i would be a good fit for the role.

Assessor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc in October 2014.

Interview

my interview was at 8:30pm, and was done via Skype. I thought it was fine and it was a good conversation. At the end I was told the late time was part of a test to see how flexible I was. there were the standard experience based questions and some related to the type of project. there was a section of role playing that was not discussed before hand.

Interview Questions

• Thanks for doing the interview so late (8:30pm), by the way it was a test.   1 Answer

Creative Director Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc.

Interview

AMCI understands that your working relationship is like a marriage, so they'll want to know that you truly fit in with their company culture. You will be thoroughly vetted. At the same time, they will reveal everything you need to know about the company to be a success. Listen well.

Interview Questions

• Pop quizzes that reveal how much you really know about your job. Be ready with insightful answers. Theories and generalities won't cut it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They made a strong offer, so there was no haggling necessary.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc (Philadelphia, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

The representatives flew in from California HQ into our city and did full day interviews at a central hotel. The lines were really long, but they took me even though I was one of the last girls to arrive. The two people who screened my resume and photos asked me some questions and were very supportive of my talents and skills and recommended me to wait for jobs to come in. I've been with them ever since and made lots of friends over the years in different cities! Also the corporate staff is SO NICE!! Especially their payroll and administrators- they always get back to me right away if I need anything.

Interview Questions

• What languages could I speak   1 Answer

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marina del Rey, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Automotive Marketing Consultants Inc (Marina del Rey, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

Online application to a third party recruiter, then phone-call from recruiter to screen, then face-to-face interview with hiring manager at the Marina Del Rey location. The recruiter didn't really understand the industry nor does he understand the needs of the position, and the second the interview began I can already tell the hiring manager was disappointed at what they (the recruiting company) sent them. He had been looking for a Creative Director with a ton of agency experience and with a heavy automotive lean, while I had been working in the automotive AFTERMARKET industry and had limited agency experience. Couldn't mesh with the hiring manager once he had determined I had limited agency experience, and the interview was over within the first 5 minutes although I toughed it out for the remainder of the hour.

Interview Questions

• What do you consider to be your biggest accomplishment? I had highlighted one of my event management projects where I put together a wildly successful event on a "shoe-string" budget, and the hiring manager laughed sarcastically and told me for what I accomplished, given the amount of money I had to spend, it was a MIRACLE...As if miracles are a bad thing.   Answer Question