Autotask Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Autotask Interview Questions

Updated Mar 25, 2018

3.1

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

First Interview
    The first in-person job interview is typically a one-on-one interview between the applicant and a hiring manager. The interviewer will ask questions about the applicant's experience and skills, work history, availability, and the qualifications the company is seeking in the optimal candidate for the job.

Client Services Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Autotask in March 2015.

Interview

The interview process was relatively long (about 3-4 interviews total). First "interview" was an online assessment testing your logic and cognitive abilities. Once you passed, you must schedule a follow-up assessment (similar to the first one) with an HR representative, who will watch you on video chat as you complete the second one. Third and fourth interviews were with the company's management.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in East Greenbush, NY

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Autotask (East Greenbush, NY).

Interview

Two week process, 50 question skills test to be completed in 15 mins. The test is really easy but hard to complete the whole thing. If they like your score than you get a phone interview then a face to face interview

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Autotask.

Interview

I first did an assessment. The recruiter gave me a site to practice and she was very helpful throughout the process. Then she scheduled a Skype interview with me the next day. I had to take another assessment then I interviewed with her. The questions were conversational and I felt like she truly wanted to get to know me as a person. She gave me a lot of information about the company as well as provided me with some links to learn more about Autotask; by far the best recruiter I've worked with. Although I was out of the price range at the moment, I will definitely keep in touch with Kelly and will hopefully find a better fit for me at Autotask in the near future.

Interview Questions

• If compensation wasn't a factor, what would be your dream job role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenbush, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Autotask (East Greenbush, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

You start by taking a short aptitude test. If they like your scores then you take it again via Skype with the interviewer watching over the computer. Finally you have a conference call with 3-4 current employees. I never got to the final step because they said they had filled the position hours before my phone call was scheduled.

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Autotask (Albany, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Great overall experience.

Somewhat difficult with the testing and 3 interviews.

Just slightly delayed in the end when notifying me that I received the internship. Waited about 3 weeks after group interview and heard no response. Finally emailed HR and was informed I was offered the position. Gladly accepted it and have no regrets.

Interview Questions

• What was the hardest challenge you have faced, in classes or outside of classes?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in East Greenbush, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Autotask (East Greenbush, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter via email initially after I applied on my colleges career center website. The initial interview/hiring process moves very quickly which is refreshing. I applied and heard from them the next day. Each subsequent step I heard back that day or a day later that day, with the exception of the final offer. The first step is a basic phone screening by a recruiter. If that goes well next is a personality/IQ Test performed online. The questions are similar to the SAT's, testing spatial relations, simple math, attention to detail and grammar. They give you 15 minutes to finish 50 questions, no points are deducted for wrong answers. If you do well the next step is a Skype interview with the recruiter where you have to take the IQ test again so they know you are the one who took it the first time. The interview and test take about 30 minutes. The Skype interview again in simple, making sure you can basically a conversation and aren't socially inept. If that goes well you will move on to a Skype interview with the same recruiter. The next step is the in person interview. Before the interview the recruiter will email you a presentation topic in which you have to present on to a few of their executives. The interview takes about 2.5 hours which is absurdly long. The in office interview starts with meeting with a regional sales manager for about 30 minutes. Next you will meet with the VP of Sales. Most of the interview process is just making sure you are confident and have charisma. Next is the presentation to the execs, they ask you relevant questions to try and tie your strategy to Autotask's existing strategies. They give you the option to use power point. Next you meet with a rep from HR who asks standard scripted questions, like what are your weaknesses? blah blah blah. Overall the process took about a month. The recruiters are very pleasant and helpful as are the execs but some questions they ask can be difficult. My gripe would be the lack of time table that HR and the recruiters give you as far as making their final decision. HR told me an offer would be "very soon" if they selected me. To contrast the recruiters said the team will be making their decision in the next couple of weeks. Ultimately the process took about a month long. I had to wait 3+ weeks for their decision.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you have they will make you great in sales?   2 Answers

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Autotask.

Interview

Started with a phone interview and moved on to a Skype interview a few days later. I took 3 tests in a few day period. The tests were competency and personality related. The tests were straight forward but they expected 50 questions to be completed in 15 minutes which leaves little time for thought / error.

Interview Questions

• What are your past experiences?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at Autotask (San Jose, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

First step: online 'assessment' (think: Wonderlic test). Then if you score high enough, another 'assessment' via Skype, followed immediately by an HR screen to determine what makes you tick. What motivates you, why Autotask, what do you want to do in 5 years? Then if move forward - phone screen with hiring manager. If continue to move forward - phone screen with Regional Manager. Then onsite with hiring manager and 'teammates'. Last potential step: phone interview with VP of Sales. If you have more experience than the hiring manager, as well as 15-20+ more years experience than your newest potential teammate - you will not likely be a cultural fit. Sorry, no foosball for you. Just sayin'...

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Autotask (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

Presentation to the team about the company. This is non formal, but you're being screened for your cultural fit, research, and presentation skills.

1. Recruiter phone interview
    2. Online test
    3. Hr interview - repeat test
    4. RM phone interview
    5. In person presentation
    6. SVP/ VP phone interview
    7. Offer

Interview Questions

• What would make you successful in this role?   1 Answer