Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Medical Sales Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Auxilium Pharmaceuticals Medical Sales Consultant Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Auxilium Pharmaceuticals

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (Houston, TX).

Interview

My experience was very positive. Relevant questions.....very natural conversation. I had to complete a business analysis from dummy data that the RBM provided for me. It allowed me to show how I analyze information.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult colleague or customer (not really difficult to answer)   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate an additional 5K.

Other Interview Reviews for Auxilium Pharmaceuticals

Anonymous Employee in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Auxilium Pharmaceuticals (Memphis, TN) in October 2013.

Interview

Referred by an employee. I had a telephone interview with hiring manager. I then had another telephone interview. The first face to face interview with hiring manager was informative and gave me A lot of company information and went into detail about compensation package and benefits of insurance and college reimbursement plan.

Interview Questions

• How I would handle a top prescriber for our product in my territory.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was productive, they were open to my salary request and made me an offer i couldnt refuse!

Medical Sales Consultant Interview

Interview

3 Rounds. Phone with hiring manger. F2F with hiring manager. F2F with hiring manager and regional director.

Interview Questions

• Gave homework for 3rd interview. Powerpoint presentation of clinical information and territory analysis with action plan was required.   Answer Question