Avaaz Foundation Campaigner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avaaz Foundation Campaigner Interview Questions

3.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Remote, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 11+ months. I interviewed at Avaaz Foundation (Remote, OR) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied to a position about a year ago, a rep reached out a few months after letting me know he would reach out for an interview.
I applied for a second position, I was interviewed for that one. The interview was a lot of questions about how I liked to be managed asked in several different ways. Kind of annoying actually.

Interview Questions

• How do you like to be managed? What makes a good manager?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avaaz Foundation

Campaigner Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avaaz Foundation in February 2016.

Interview

The initial interview was an hour-long Skype interview. A lot of the questions revolved around how I like to be managed. The interviewer emphasized Avaaz's culture and asked questions to see if I would fit into Avaaz's culture. What I liked about the interview process is that the interviewer would give me feedback after each question. The interviewer told me which question I answered well and how I could improve on the answer. Overall, it was a pleasant experience--I felt that the interviewer was supportive.
    The second part of the interview process was to write an Avaaz email for a hypothetical campaign. I had 24 hours to draft the email and explain the answers I gave.

Interview Questions

• Hypothetical Scenario: There is a African leader who is planning on rigging the election. Give several ideas on how you would plan a campaign to expose the plan.   1 Answer

Campaigner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avaaz Foundation in July 2015.

Interview

With the invitation for the first (Skype) interview they sent a clear overview of the whole process, explaining how they try their best to be as thorough as possible by letting you talk to people through out the whole organisation. After every step they will inform you whether they want to go any further.

Interview Questions

• Come up with a range of campaigning ideas for a hypothetical case, in 60 second.   Answer Question

Campaigner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avaaz Foundation.

Interview

Very long interview process - long application, several months to be contacted, then up to 5 interviews - ultimately with the Executive Director. Interview is for Skype with an assistant first, then with someone higher up, and then even higher up, and then...

Interview Questions

• Be ready to brainstorm solutions to a social problem they pose - be wild and creative.   Answer Question