Avalara Implementation Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Avalara Implementation Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Avalara

1 Interview Review

4.0

Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avalara (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Started with an initial phone call from HR discussing duties. This was about 30 minutes.

I then had about a week later a 30 minute or so phone interview with the hiring manager. We discussed at a high level what the role was and experience in the field.

I then had an on site (Durham, N.C.) interview. This was 3 hours. After a quick tour of the place I was then put in a room called the fish bowl. This is a class box where passing employees can all watch you. I interviewed in 30 minute sessions over the phone and video chat with Seattle. They covered basic job situations and pointed to their traits of success. This very much felt like speed dating. Hope you don't have to use the bathroom in between because there is no time or breaks. The interviews were disorganized and had a lot of overlap. One manager was kicked out of her interviewing room halfway through. It was obvious they didn't coordinate given the repeat questions. Thankfully the in person session showed mercy and gave me a break.

Interview Questions