Avalara Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avalara Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Avalara

2.5

Anonymous Employee in Bainbridge Island, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Avalara (Bainbridge Island, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

Very quick - one informal meeting, another a bit more formal.

Negotiation

Since pay here is extremely low, I negotiated via phone for nearly 2 months. All told, they came up about $10K in base, same in commissions. They pay 20-35% lower than an equal position in Seattle.

Other Interview Reviews for Avalara

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avalara (Seattle, WA) in June 2011.

Interview

Started out with a phone call then a 1:1 a few days later. What I would recommend is to get everything in writing up front. The pay that was discussed in the beginning was NOT what was offered on paper.

Interview Questions

They pay was initially presented as one thing, then as the interview process moved on, the pay started to get less and less.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avalara (Seattle, WA) in April 2013.

Interview

Fast 30 min, asked basic questions. What's your education, job experience, what do you know of the company. Where do you see yourself in 5 yrs. Waited a few days to hear back. Did a job showdown with the position I was applying for.

Interview Questions

3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avalara (Seattle, WA).

Interview

This was primarily a one on one interview with the hiring manager. It was preceded by multiple telephone conversations of varying length. He was primarily interested in learning how I would handle various situations and issues. Overall, the process was about as I expected. I learned about the manager, his department and how his thought things should be done.