Avalon Health Care RN Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avalon Health Care RN Interview Questions

Interviews at Avalon Health Care

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avalon Health Care (Salt Lake City, UT) in January 2019.

Interview

Very pleasant non stressful interview. The director was very nice, the facility is clean and new. The director showed me around the facility and although my interview was interrupted she came back and gave me a time frame by which my application will be processed.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avalon Health Care

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Avalon Health Care (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, nurse administrator asked if I could handle memory care. During the in person interview I met with the nurse administrator and the Director of nursing (DON). It was an easy interview because they were in dire need of nurses. I was given a tour of the facility (very run down) and got job on the spot. I was officially offered the job a couple hours after the interview. They were not willing to negotiate salary.

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about memory care and can you multi task?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was asked what I was looking for as far as salary when I was offered the job over the phone. I told them what I wanted, they called me back and were firm with their $25/hr offer. I'm an RN and later found out was making $1/hr more than an LPN. Most facilities should pay at least $30/hr for RN's.

Anonymous Employee in Bountiful, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avalon Health Care (Bountiful, UT) in April 2013.

Interview

The interview process was like any other, straight forward. There was nothing unusual about it. I got the job. Administration years later changed hands, it was a toxic place to work. They did not care about the staff, it is obvious.