Avanade Architect Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avanade Architect Interview Questions

Interviews at Avanade

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Avanade (Chicago, IL) in January 2008.

Interview

The interview process involved a phone interview, and then a technical screen. Based on those two interviews, a finals day was scheduled in Chicago. The day involved meeting with a panel of different individuals with various backgrounds. There were both technical solution type questions and situational type exercises (like having someone coming into the room constantly to see how you would handle being distracted).

Interview Questions

• Whiteboard an Active Directory migration solution on the fly.   Answer Question

Negotiation

They are very generous with vacation (received 4 weeks) - but would not budge on the base salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Avanade

Anonymous Employee in Telephone, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Telephone, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

I interviewed for a cloud architect role with mostly standard questions being asked. It consisted of six rounds with varying levels of difficulties. I was kept in the look during each stage in the interview process - the HR team does a fine job here

Interview Questions

• Standard cloud based questions around how would you qualify applications and to architectural tradeoffs.   Answer Question

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melbourne (Australia)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Melbourne (Australia)) in June 2019.

Interview

Initial phone interview by offshore to gather standardised information about me. One phone call after about a week to speak with head of business. Face to face interview with regional leads after another 2 weeks.