Avanade Business Development Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Business Development Executive

Create your profile to get personalized information

Avanade Business Development Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Avanade

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Avanade (Chicago, IL) in January 2010.

Interview

Sometimes managed by contract recruiting and at the time appeared unstructured and had a lack of process. This was surprising given the company is highly process driven. End to end it took quite a long time to get through all of the interviews required to earn the position. Suggest that candidates be sure they understand expectations in role and support structures that will help them meet requirements.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Base salary was negotiable. Incentive compensation appeared to be standard plan although quotas may be negotiable.

Other Interview Reviews for Avanade

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avanade (Bellevue, WA) in April 2010.

Interview

The interview process was pretty straight forward for a BDE / Sales type roll. There are both behavioral and skills interviews really try to see if you have what it takes to exceed in sales. No real curve ball questions or anything and everyone had a friendly attitude.

Interview Questions

• What have been your sales targets in the past and have you met or exceeded them?   1 Answer
    • How do you approach price negotiation with prospective customers?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Irvine, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Spoke to a screener then a recruiter. The recruiter connected me with the hiring manager. I met with him two times. Once was an initial meeting. The second was more formal and I was asked to present on a couple of topics (not technical). I then spoke with another regional leader face to face and finally had 2 phone interviews with regional executives. The process and conversations were easy. But it took a long time after confirming I was their candidate to finally get an offer

Interview Questions

• The most difficult part of the process was demonstrating how I would be successful in role. They really wanted to understand strategy and approach. This was not difficult in an absolute sense. Just relative to the rest of the conversations.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Slow, but I got mostly what I wanted. Their benefits were somewhat overrepresented to me and I was very disappointed that they didn't have a matching charitable gifts program.