Avanade Infrastructure Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Infrastructure Analyst

Avanade Infrastructure Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Avanade

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Boston, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

Very fast and informative. More of a conversation instead of an interview. Need to let potential new hires know what they are walking into. Did not let me know that I had a deadline to find projects or I will be fired. Need to be more transparent

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avanade

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (New York, NY) in November 2017.

Interview

Entire process consisted of three rounds. First round was a phone screening where I was asked to talk about experience and interests. Basic information regarding role is also discussed as well as location/compensation expectations. Second round was a phone interview with an Avanade analyst, where I had the opportunity to ask questions and lead the interview. Third round was an in-person interview on site at the New York office which consisted of two one-on-one interviews that lasted for about 30 mins each. First interview was more behavioral and second was more technical (depends on the role you’re interviewing for). In between interviews I had the opportunity to network and converse with other candidates and employees.

Interview Questions

• Why do you find consulting interesting and why would you be a good candidate for such a role?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (New York, NY) in September 2018.

Interview

So, I got a call after I attended my university career fair. After that a HR recruiter screens you and then you interview a consultant to get a feel for the job you are interviewing for.

Interview Questions

• It was more of a conversation. Like, go over your resume for me.   Answer Question

Avanade Response

Oct 18, 2018 – Global Talent Acquisition Lead

We are happy to hear that you've decided to begin your career here with Avanade. Welcome aboard!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Houston, TX) in October 2018.

Interview

3 step process. 2 phone interviews and final interview is in person. The first phone interview is with a recuiriter to ensure you know about the company and are a right fit. The second interview is with someone related to the field. The third interview is mix of group and indiviudal interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked technical questions pertaining to the role and the resume   Answer Question