Avanade Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Create your profile to get personalized information

Avanade Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Avanade

2.0

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

I had a phone call with the recruiter. Then, I was invited for an onsite interview. I emailed them asking a question regarding travel reimbursement while never confirming my attendance. However, I did not receive any response. The day of the interview, the recruiter contacted me asking me where I was. This was ridiculous because they never replied to my email and scheduled my interviews without my confirmation!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an internship? Describe some projects that you have worked on in the past.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Avanade

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Seattle, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

First a phone screen where the recruiter gets to know your background and experiences. Then a final group orientation with individual interviews and networking. They give you an introduction to their internship program and then split you into individual interview sessions with a professional while in the mean time you network with the professionals that work there as well as other candidates. They also had us relax by participating in a team activity. Finally, they contact you after letting you know whether you got the internship position or not.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Avanade and how did you hear about us?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

Applied online, got an invitation for a phone interview, on which she scheduled an in person interview follow up. In person was with 2 executives at the company and I had one behavioral and one technical conversation. I got an invitation to work there about a week later.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade in April 2016.

Interview

Human Resources phone interview, in-person interview a few weeks later. The in-person interview was pretty relaxed. The in-person interview had mostly very general questions about the state of the industry and technology. I don't think I was the right fit for the position. They were looking specifically for UX candidates, and I don't have much experience in that area.

Interview Questions

• You're building a college's student portal system, where students will be able to access their own grades, course schedules, housing information, etc. How do you go about it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rome (Italy)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Rome (Italy)) in May 2015.

Interview

The interviews is a 20 minutes motivational interview and 20 minutes technic interview. So simple: tell about you and you and your ambitions, and your know-how. Be calm and honestful, they are friends. The technical interview is so simple, just basics of OOP and .NET (if you know) or similar.