Avanade Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avanade Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at Avanade

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Great people, good simple process. however would expect them to be slightly more organized. There was some mix up and few interviewers didn't know they would be interviewing that day. I was told about another possible open position. However, they interviewed me for some other position

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avanade

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avanade (Chicago, IL) in January 2019.

Interview

The HR directly contacted me and scheduled for a phone interview. It lasted about 30 minutes. He asked questions from my resume and the basic behavioral questions like what was the toughest part about your project, then tell me about a time were you have help your teammates and a few others like these. Then about the company. He said I would be contacted next by the technical managers. Its been a month but haven't heard back from them since.

Interview Questions

• When and where did you use the programming languages you learnt in your coursework?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brussels (Belgium)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Avanade (Brussels (Belgium)) in March 2018.

Interview

Eerst werd ik opgebeld om te polsen naar mijn motivatie, mijn talen kennis te checken (Engels en Frans) en mijn beschikbaarheid te bespreken. Dit duurde ongeveer een half uur waarna de interviewer mij uitnodigde op een gesprek in het hoofdkantoor in Brussel.

Interview Questions

• Waarom moeten we jou aannemen?
      Wat zijn je zwakke punten?
      In welke sector wil je liefst tewerk gesteld worden?   Answer Question