Avanade Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avanade Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2017

Incident Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade (Charlotte, NC) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed on the phone with the recruiter for about 30 minutes, then had an in person interview onsite with the team manager. Lasted about an hour. Face to face interview was more technical in nature.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to handle an upset customer   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Avanade (Chicago, IL).

Interview

I was contacted for a phone interview with HR, a second phone interview with a technical employee for any questions I had, and an on-site interview. The on-site interview consisted of two one-on-one interviews and group presentation, roleplaying as consultants.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade in March 2017.

Interview

First interview was a basic interview with an HR employee. They asked me questions to confirm the things that I had listed on my resume. They then asked me to assess with skill level within a variety of computer science sub fields and technologies (SQL, data structures, C#, etc.)

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you worked on a project that you didn't originally have all the skills you needed to complete.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Chicago, IL) in February 2017.

Interview

I had a couple of basic interviews with the HR lady who was very nice and explained everything in detail.
    Then first interview went great, we talk about technologies , projects that i worked on.
    Second one the guy asked me similar questions about projects i worked on and gave me a coding challenge to create a method to check for valid email address. He didn't tell me i could use .net string built in functions.
    Later on I got a call from the HR lady telling me that the second interviewer said i was not interested. What?? where did he get that?
    Completely opposite of the first one. My advice is , get the guy to like you ( not sure how to do that)
    I really appreciated how HR lady gave me a feedback

Interview Questions

• String manipulation, use .Net string built methods or ask if u can, it will make ur life easier.   Answer Question

Technical Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter. Began conversation by confirming I knew I would not be compensated for travel expenses for on-site interviews or relocation costs. Mostly behavioral questions and explanations of previous work experience.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you encountered a problem and how did you resolve it?   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

One technical interview was conducted and 2 others. Process very informative.
    Feedback every step of the way. Questions were technical and functional.
    Answer on employee cam quick as well.
    Ample time to prepare between interviews.
    Everyone was very friendly and supportive.
    Overall good experience during the interview process with this company.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

3 Interviews, all people who use to be old Accenture grilling you to determine if your a fit.A lot of the same questions were asked by different people. Maybe to determine if you would answer the same? They posted the job, interviewed, then no money in budget then received call back in a few months if I was still interested. That had me concerned about if I would have a job. They sell the partnership with Accenture and Microsoft using their tools, so it sounds really good!

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade.

Interview

I had a phone call with the recruiter. Then, I was invited for an onsite interview. I emailed them asking a question regarding travel reimbursement while never confirming my attendance. However, I did not receive any response. The day of the interview, the recruiter contacted me asking me where I was. This was ridiculous because they never replied to my email and scheduled my interviews without my confirmation!

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in an internship? Describe some projects that you have worked on in the past.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Avanade (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

Very comfortable and lightning fast process
    One HR One technical screen and two in person with senior executives
    The recruiter prepped me a lot in advance
    Interviews were conducted in very professional and timely manner.
    Looking for well rounded engineers to work as consultants.

Interview Questions

• Several questions:
      Round 1: Basic HR
      Round 2: Techical questions on .net, c#, sql
      Round 3: Deep dive on projects you have worked on and patterns used
      Round 4: whiteboarding exercise - string manipulation and recursive methods   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Interview

The first phone interview was with HR, the 2nd was with current software engineer where I lead the interview. This is for a new grad software engineer. The next interview is a day long on site with other candidates.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a project that you worked on where you didn't have the expertise necessary and how you overcame that and finished the project?   1 Answer