Avanade Senior Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Avanade Senior Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Avanade

3.5

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Avanade (Seattle, WA) in February 2015.

Interview

Best interview experience I've ever had. Recruiter and Interviewers were extremely professional and transparent throughout the whole process.

Contacted recruiter who set up interview process. Two phone-based skill screens and one video conference. Skill screens were obviously more technical and the last one was with a VP who wanted to ensure cultural fit.

Very smooth process overall. Recruiter and HR notified me of each step within a few days of each other.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Avanade

Anonymous Employee in Germany, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avanade (Germany, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

very good and friendly. went through HR telephonic, Technical telephonic and then asked to attend face to face with HR and director. It went all through 2-3 months and finally i got an offer.

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Avanade (Seattle, WA).

Interview

Had a phone and group interview as a large amount of employees are referrals. Getting to see if you fit the position and the crowd for a pleasant work environment is important. Employees get along well and part of the interview felt like working along side them finding how well you fit.

Interview Questions

• Nothing very unexpected. Expect to get drilled on in places you do not have experience as well just to see how deep your knowledge is.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation was transparent as positions have consistency under Avanade so each individual should be paid to fit the position. Expectations were set by position details early so that there was plenty of room to choose to move on or not.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Avanade (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very smooth. After applying for the position, received an HR call withing a few days. The recruiter explained the process and the next steps. The following technical screening was scheduled promptly and the process continued.

I had two technical screenings asking .Net, C#, Entity Framework questions. A few days after that the recruiter contacted me and informed me that the position was on halt due to shift in the company focus and that I would be the first to know if the position opened again. Sure enough, when it did open again, she called me to set up the next steps in the process. After that I had one on-site interview asking behavioral questions and goals and accomplishments followed by another Skype interview asking the similar questions.

Throughout the entire process, the recruiter was constantly in touch with me to answer any questions I had. It was a great experience.

Interview Questions

• The technical screenings covered questions on .Net, C#, Entity Framework, etc. The behavioral screening went through what I have/would handle certain situations such as a facing a difficult client or dealing with a difficult coworker.   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Montreal, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Avanade (Montreal, QC (Canada)) in November 2010.

Interview

There was a total of 4 interviews; 3 phone interviews and 1 in person
    1. personality/career goals - they try to see if you can be a consultant and if you can fit with the Avanade culture
    2. Skills 1: they basically assess your knowledge on the technologies. It's a long interview and answers are often simple (either you know the answer or you don't)
    3. Skills 2: they try to confirm your weaknesses/strong points from skills 1
    4. In person interview to make the final decision - usually with senior leadership

Interview Questions

• different between dataset and datareader   1 Answer
    • base object that all classes inherit from in .NET   1 Answer

Negotiation

They are a bit arrogant; Take it or leave it kind of offer.
    I guess it depends on your experience and how bad they want/need you

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kronberg im Taunus (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Avanade (Kronberg im Taunus (Germany)) in November 2018.

Interview

1. Telefoninterview mit HR
    2. Telefoninterview mit einem aus dem Fachbereich
    3. persönliches Gespärch vor Ort in Kronberg
    Sehr angenehme und entspannte Atmosphäre; keine typischen Bewerbungsfragen, sondern ein gegenseitiges Kennenlernen. Immer wechselnde Gesprächspartner in den einzelnen Termin, sodass man sich aus verschiedenen Perspektiven ein gutes Bild vom Unternehmen machen konnte und man smit auch unterschiedliche Positionen kennenlernen durfte

Interview Questions

• Warum Avanade; warum wollen Sie Ihren Job wechseln; was macht Sie aus; nennen Sie drei Sticvhworte, die Ihre Arbeitsweise gut beschreiben; welche Erwartungen haben Sie an Ihren Arbeitgeber; welche Elemente sollte eine IT Strategie haben   Answer Question